Friday, November 6, 2009

Due to popular demand...(yes you Nansoh)

HALLOWEEN FUN!!!

I must admit, I have had this blog for a few months and have never posted on it. My brother-in-law has been telling me I should join the blogger world so here we go.
This week has been quite an exciting time for our little family. It first started with Saturday being Halloween. My family has always been very big into Halloween, in fact my mom used to scare the neighborhood kids with her spooky music and answering the door with a running leaf blower. Oh the good ol' days. Growing up with this love of Halloween has made me very excited about the day when I would have a baby and be able to dress him up in a costume. My sweet hubby and I are big Florida Gator fans, and wanting to keep true to our team I decided that we would have a theme Halloween. Shaun was the football player, I was the cheerleader, Chappy was "Al" the gator mascot and Remy was the football. Chappy and Remy were so cute, although Chappy was not exactly thrilled about being dressed up.

We went to my parents house and had a fun party with theme food. We had green and black cornbread with red honeybutter, graveyard cake, spooky eclairs and orange chicken and broccoli with cheese sauce. It was delicious!!!

The next day little Remster started to crawl. I don't have a picture of that rebel actually crawling, he becomes suddenly camera shy when he is crawling. But this is his "I'm going to get into something naughty" look.


This new crawling of course makes it hard to take Remy to work. He has really been giving the front office ladies a run for their money. Luckily Remy has some wonderful Grandmas and Aunts who love to watch him so that helps out. Hopefully I can find someone to watch him for me while I am at work, I would prefer not to put him in daycare if I can avoid it but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

The last area of excitement for the week is poor little Chappy. He was getting a little ripe (stinky) and his nails were incredibly long so I took him to the dog wash to get all cleaned up. While I was buying him dog food the little groomer chased me down while holding Chappy like a little baby. She was really sad and was almost crying because she had been trying to "shed" him out and she accidently gave him brush burn. He has been really sad and sick all day so I had to take him to the vet to get some antibiotics. Hopefully he will get feeling better soon.

4 comments:

Laura W said...

Yaaaaay, a new bloggy friend! :)

Aiden and Josh said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! Little Remmy is so cute and I am pretty sure he looks like you and shawn. So cute!! Keep the posts coming! Yeah!

beckywestergard said...

I am excited to have a blog. I always enjoy reading both of yours so it will be fun to have my own as well to update. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hot dog Beckaroosky. I'm excited to see all the xcitin devlopments that come from your half of the fam. Things are good here. I'll do a lovely link for you off my blog. Limpoak the Pohnpeanpirate