Sunday, December 20, 2009

Did I mention curly hair?

I love this picture of Remy. I took it after he got out of his bath tonight and I just thought it was so cute. Remy has the curliest hair when it is wet or sweaty. It gets quite unruly if I do not brush it strait so he usually is just rockin a comb over but I do love his curls.
This post is dedicated to another milestone that I have been really dreading for a few months now. Remy is getting quite long hair and needs his first hair cut. I haven't wanted to cut his hair until he had enough for me to save in his little book but it is definately getting time. I even had a dream the other night that he had a long flowing mullet before I even knew it and was so embarrassed. Not that there is anything wrong with a mullet if you prefer that hair do. ;-) He is going to get his first hair cut this week so that his daddy and grandpa will stop harassing me that he looks like a girl.
I am also very excited about Christmas this year because I have a baby. He is almost a year old and has already enjoyed opening the presents under the tree so when he has free reign and not a Mommy running after him I think he will love it.
Today the sweetest thing happened. Remy is quite the little cuddle bug and just has really become quite the little loverboy. I had to teach the lesson in Relief Society and my Sister-in-law was so nice as to watch Remy for me while I was teaching. Once I was done I went and sat down with them and he was so excited to see me he almost jumped into my lap and gave me a big hug and planted a big slobbery kiss right on my lips. I just loved every second of it!!! He is such a sweet boy and loves to give kisses and hugs. He really loves to give his Daddy kisses but I don't get as many as he does. He really is a big Daddy's boy as well. Whenever he sees Shaun or hears his voice he lets out this excited scream. He even starts saying dadadadada when we pull into the garage after work because he knows we are going to go inside and see Daddy. My boy is just getting so big.
Well, that was definately a random blog but I wanted to make sure to get down those cute stories before I forget them.

3 comments:

Ashleey Rayback said...

Ahh...what a sweet boy. It just gets better and better, Beck. I know with each milestone it's sad to see the last part go, but it's awesome when they get bigger and can do even more things.

Christmas is going to be awesome with so many little kids. I can't wait!

beckywestergard said...

I am so excited for you guys to get here. Remy and Eli and Gabe are going to be so excited to see each other and open presents like a bunch of loons. Heck, Remy is already enjoying unwrapping the presents under the tree.

Anonymous said...

Your little boy is sure getting to be a fuzzhead but I think Eli still had him beat. I think that boy will be doomed to have curly hair when it gets to a certain length. I hate my curls.