Saturday, March 12, 2011

Grayson 3 week pics

I took some pictures of Grayson when he was 3 weeks old and have never posted them. I do want them to be in my blog book when I print this off so here they are. I am by no means a professional photographer but some of these turned out well. I also just used my point and shoot camera so the lighting isn't very good but he is such a cute little thing that I put them on anyway. The top 2 pictures are actually of Remy at this age. I didn't have my blog when he was born so I thought it might be fun to have these pictures in there as well.
Remy at 3 weeks

Remy's first day home

Grayson at 3 weeks

My babies have such big eyes when they are born. Remy always scowled like Shaun and Grayson always wrinkles his forehead like me. Genetics are such a funny thing.





1 comment:

Shannon Dooley said...

Those turned out great! I especially like the last one. How fun to compare the 2 at that age.