Thursday, January 14, 2010

Remy's 1 year birthday party #1

It's hard to believe Remy is already turning 1 year old. He will be 1 on the 16th. To be honest it has gone way to fast. My little baby is turning into a little boy. Since my parents were going out ot town we had an early birthday party for Remy and than will have one on his birthday with Shaun's family. Here is that sweet little boy all ready for the party to get started.



Shaun has become quite the master bar-b-que/smoker fanantic. He made wonderful ribs for Remy's birthday party. I know, I know, Remy is too young to eat ribs but heck, we don't want to eat his favorite mush either.


Here are Granny and Grandpa with Remy. For some reason I don't have any pictures of anyone else. I think I was busy running around getting everything together. So if anyone has pictures of the party I would love to have them :-)



Here is Remy's delicious cake. It was a white cake with chocolate frosting. He has not ever had sweets ( not that everyone he is around hasn't tried), so I knew this would be quite the adventure and wondered if he would like his cake at all.



At first he was excited to have sticky fingers. He was reaching out trying to get other things sticky, I ended up with chocolate all over me too. He really didn't like the cake though. He kept licking his fingers and than making a funny face like he wasn't sure what to do.




Here is the aftermath. Poor little guy was so sticky head to toe. He even had chocolate in his ears. He had so much fun at his party with all of his aunts and uncles and Granny and Grandpa. To end the night he got to do his favorite thing, take a bath. He was so funny crawling around and splashing in the water. Thanks everyone for coming. I will post about the next birthday party in a bit.

2 comments:

The Ostheds said...

Cute pictures! Remy is adorable!

Anonymous said...

what a cute little boy, he will be walking soon and saying "Uncle Nansoh is the boom-diggidy"